Service with style
Food with personalitY
MUSIC WITH SOUL
Modern dining crafted by our passionate team, served up within our restaurant in
the stunning Royal Insurance Building.
DRINKS & COCKTAILS SERVED UP IN STYLE
The bar at NYL offers a stunning setting to enjoy drinks with friends or family all day, everyday.
Book a booth or take a seat at our bar and watch our talent create cocktails from our extensive menu.
Our VIP Mezzanine Bar is the perfect place to grab a drink and watch the world go by.
We also do Cocktail Master Classes!
View our Christmas Drinks Packages Here.
Visit drinkaware.co.uk for the facts on responsible drinking.
Dining as part of a group? We have a delicious set menu for you to choose from. Click here to download.
Please note that this menu is subject to change and must be pre-booked.
NEW YORK AFTERNOON TEA AT ALOFT
The Big Apple comes to the heart of the Liverpool with a unique, homemade New York inspired afternoon tea.
With 3 tiers of New York inspired treats, this brand new offering comes from the talented team that brought you Fashion Afternoon Tea.
Tier 1 consists of the following savoury delights;
- Smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese and tarragon
- BBQ pulled pork sesame slider
- Caprese; buffalo mozzarella, sundried tomato, basil oil on ciabatta
- Rueben; pastrami, pickled cucumber, Dijon mustard on rye bread
The middle tier hosts an abundance of sweet treats;
- Chocolate hot dog; dark chocolate rolled ganache, brioche bun, banana cream and fruit coulis
- The big apple; apple pie donut rolled in cinammon sugar
- Chocolate chip cookies
- NYL cheesecake of the day
Tier 3 holds the all-important blueberry scones with clotted cream and jam
- Afternoon tea with Suki Tea or Starbucks coffee - £17.50 per person
- Upgrade with a glass of Prosecco - £22.50 per person
- Upgrade with a Liverpool Collection cocktail - £25 per person
Available Friday - Sunday from 12pm – 5pm. Booking is essential. Vegetarian options available upon request. Any allergens must be informed upon bookings. A £5 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. To book click here or call 0151 294 4069.