APRIL ENTERTAINMENT AT NYL
Friday 6th – Chris Howard Duo
Saturday 7th – Ali Mac Duo
Friday 13th – Trunk Monkeys
Saturday 14th – Paul and Damien
Friday 20th – Buffalo Riot
Saturday 21st – Amy Wilson
Friday 27th – Cal Williams Duo
Saturday 28th – Rob Vincent Duo
Terms & Conditions
1. Bottomless brunch is time-limited to 1.5 hours and last sitting is at 2pm This commences from the time of ordering. 2. You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish from the menu and choose from the Gin and Tonic Menu or from our range of soft drinks. 3. Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished. 4. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared. 5. Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units are avaialble upon request 6. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk. 7. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice. 8. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required. 9. Service times may vary by business and are subject to licensing restrictions. 10. Offer is valid for a minimum of 2 people.
COCKTAIL MASTER CLASS
We host Cocktail Masterclasses with expert mixologists teaching you the tricks of the trade while you get to sample your creations!
Cocktail Masterclass with 2 cocktails each - £25.00 pp
Cocktail Masterclass with Nibbles - £30.00 pp
Cocktail Masterclass with 3 Course Meal - £45.00 pp
To book your masterclass or for any more details, please e-mail [email protected] and 0151 294 4056
FIZZ FRIDAY'S AT NYL
Each and every Friday enjoy 3 beers for only £10 and a glass of Prosecco from just £4.
There is also 20% off of your food bill between 5pm - 7pm, who needs any other excuse for dinner and drinks after work!
Call to book your table - 0151 294 4057
New York Afternoon Tea at Aloft
The Big Apple comes to the heart of the Liverpool with a unique, homemade New York inspired afternoon tea.
With 3 tiers of New York inspired treats, this brand new offering comes from the talented team that brought you Fashion Afternoon Tea.
Tier 1 consists of the following savoury delights;
- Smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese and tarragon
- BBQ pulled pork sesame slider
- Caprese; buffalo mozzarella, sundried tomato, basil oil on ciabatta
- Rueben; pastrami, pickled cucumber, Dijon mustard on rye bread
The middle tier hosts an abundance of sweet treats;
- Chocolate hot dog; dark chocolate rolled ganache, brioche bun, banana cream and fruit coulis
- The big apple; apple pie donut rolled in cinammon sugar
- Chocolate chip cookies
- NYL cheesecake of the day
Tier 3 holds the all-important blueberry scones with clotted cream and jam
- Afternoon tea with Suki Tea or Starbucks coffee - £17.50 per person
- Upgrade with a glass of Prosecco - £22.50 per person
- Upgrade with a Liverpool Collection cocktail - £25 per person
Available Friday - Sunday from 12pm – 5pm. Booking is essential. Vegetarian options available upon request. Any allergens must be informed upon bookings. A £5 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. To book click here or call 0151 294 4069.
Two for one cocktails
Enjoy two for one on cocktails every day from 5pm - 7pm
Call to book your table - 0151 294 4069
*offer applies to selected cocktails.
New Seasonal menu
We have now launched our seasonal menu here and have some delicious dishes to tantalise your taste buds. Our top picks include;
Liverpool Gin 36 hour cured salmon with beetroot yoghurt, watercress and rye toast, 5 hour slow braised beef daube with dauphinoise and heritage carrots in a rich bone marrow jus, duck breast with fondant potato, sweetcorn purée and a blackberry Rioja jus, spiced monkfish, chilli and garlic potatoes, samphire, tender stem, saffron and coconut cream and banana sticky toffee pudding with clotted cream ice-cream and a toffee apple.
We use the freshest, locally sourced produce, with all components of each dish made from scratch daily on site.
Alongside the A la Care menu, we have a Lunch and Early Dining menu which you can enjoy 2 courses for £17 for 3 courses and £20 (available Friday – Sunday 12 – 6pm / Wednesday and Thursday 5 – 6pm).
To book, call 0151 294 4069 or book here.